Thermo Products Peace of Mind Warranty
For over 60 years, Thermo Products, LLC has stood behind their products with one of the industry’s best warranties. You depend on reliable operation when needed most - in the coldest or hottest weather. And if a breakdown ever occurs, you don’t want costly bills that add to your expenses. Product warranties show that a manufacturer has your long-term satisfaction at heart. Plus it shows their confidence in providing a quality product.
Our products are backed with outstanding warranties. The proven longevity of Thermo Pride’s heat exchanger, combined with the Limited Lifetime Warranty, virtually eliminates the worry of ever having to replace your furnace. The heat exchanger carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty which states that if the heat exchanger becomes defective, Thermo Products will provide at its option either a replacement heat exchanger or the necessary repair parts on a no charge basis. Should you sell your home, the furnace heat exchanger warranty will automatically transfer to the new owners for those units sold after September 1, 1993. Thermo Pride furnaces also come with a 10-year parts warranty*. See warranty specifics for details below.
Thermo Pride quality air conditioning products take your comfort to another level with the “Peace of Mind” warranty as well. We back our quality air conditioning products with a 10-year warranty on the compressor and coil and a 10-year warranty on all other parts. In addition, if for any reason your compressor fails within the first 5 years, LX-14 Series or within the first 10 years, Premiere XT Series, we will replace the entire unit. See warranty specifics for details below.
Click on the following links for Warranty Specifics:
- Oil Furnace (OD, OH, OL, OME, OT Models)
- OHC95 Oil Condensing Furnace (OHC Models)
- Oil Mobile Home Furnace (GMD Models)
- Gas Furnace (CDB, CDX, CHB, CHX, CMA Models)
- Gas Furnace (PGL Models)
- Air Conditioning & Heat Pump (LX-13, LX-14, Premiere XT Models)
- Air Conditioning (LX-13 DryR22 Models)
- Air Conditioning (LX-14 Seacoast E-Coat Models)
- Air Handler with Hydronic Heat Option (AH Models)
- Air Handler with Electric Heat Option (MV, MA Models)
To register your warranty online, click on the link below:
* Thermo Pride's 10-year parts warranty is effective on units sold on or after September 1, 2008.