For the past 60 years, Thermo Products, makers of Thermo Pride heating and cooling equipment, has listened to your concerns about comfort and has met your demands for the best, most reliable, and efficient furnaces and cooling systems. Every Thermo Pride product is built with traditional, dependable craftsmanship. What this means to you is quiet, reliable, long lasting performance.
Comfort is the purpose behind any heating system. “Temperature rise” makes the difference between feeling warm, comfortable air from the registers in your home or the feeling of cool air blowing across you when the furnace is on. It is the difference in air temperature from the point where it enters the furnace to the point where it exits. The higher the temperature rise—the warmer the air when it enters the rooms of your home. Thermo Pride has a standard 70°F temperature rise across its full line of oil furnaces. This is an air temperature up to 30°F warmer than the competition—providing a far superior comfort level.
Each Thermo Pride cabinet is powder coated inside and out for a durable, tough finish that will ensure long life and a quality appearance. The interlocking insulated furniture grade steel cabinet helps retain heat within the furnace and prevents annoying vibrations during operation. The rounded corners add structural strength and a pleasing appearance to the cabinet.
The heat exchanger is fabricated of 13-gauge copper coated steel in a unique octagonal shape to increase the surface area and the heat transfer of the heat exchanger. The copper coating helps prevent corrosion from external damp conditions. This unique combination of design and material provides Thermo Pride oil furnace owners with the confidence that these furnaces are made to last a lifetime!
The proven longevity of Thermo Pride’s heat exchanger, combined with the Limited Lifetime Warranty, virtually eliminates the worry of ever having to replace your furnace. Should you sell your home, the heat exchanger warranty will automatically transfer to the new owners. Thermo Pride furnaces also come with a “Peace of Mind” 10-year parts warranty.
Thermo Product’s manufacturing facilities have earned the prestigious ISO 9001:2000 certification. This seal assures consistent quality products through a structured quality control process. Thermo Pride oil products have also earned the industry-respected certification for safety from Underwriter’s Laboratory (UL).
- Quieter start up, greater efficiency, and more comfortable operation due to infinite fan motor speeds.
- Delivery of comfortable airflow in both the heating and cooling modes. On a call for heat or cooling the blower motor starts at the slower speed and builds to the correct running speed.
- Automatically compensates for restricted ducts or a dirty air filter by increasing the motor speed (routine filter cleaning is still recommended.)
- Energy bills will be lower due to quieter efficiency of the ECM motor (especially when you run the
blower for long periods of time.)
- Reduced fan speeds will run quietly and save energy when the blower runs constantly as with air filtration, for example.
- Optional ECM Blower Motor